Service for water treatment systems in laboratories, hospitals and medical technology
Whether you prefer individualised services or the entire package: We offer a full service from a single source for laboratory, hospital and medical technology applications – covering everything from the service agreement right through to genuine spare parts and repairs, conversions and regeneration of ion exchange resins.
To ensure that your water treatment system has a long service life we recommend taking out an EnviroFALK service agreement, which gives you the reliability that you need for hospital and laboratory applications. And thanks to our comprehensive range you can select precisely what you need, from an extended on-call service in case of malfunctions to round-the-clock customer support.
- With our round-the-clock customer support we are always at your disposal, 24/7, every week of the year
- Our service agreements are tailored to meet your specific requirements
- Our customer service department is always happy to assist you should you have any questions about consumables or ion exchange systems
- Benefit from our regeneration service for all common ion exchangers
- If you so wish, our experts are happy to carry out commissioning of your new water treatment system
- If required, we are also happy to handle all of the piping in your lab. The loop systems are installed using sturdy PP, PVDF or stainless steel construction, reducing dead zones. For the welded joints we use special infrared (IR) or bead and crevice free (BCF) welding techniques
- We are also happy to offer servicing and maintenance of water treatment systems made by other manufacturers
Within our Group there are more than 50 specially trained service technicians on hand in our nationwide service network. In addition to this, our customers benefit from our comprehensive network of service centres, guaranteeing fast response times and customer proximity.