Electrolyte processing for efficient ECM production
Pure water for compliance with cleanliness requirements
Electrochemical metal machining (ECM) is often used for materials that are difficult to machine, for complicated shapes or workpieces, especially for high-quality components such as turbine blades, injection nozzles, injection moulds or medical implants.
Electrochemical machining removes metal ions from the workpiece. The ablated material, which settles as metal hydroxide sludge, needs to be filtered out of the electrolyte solution.
EnviroFALK develops specially tailored ultrafiltration systems for electrolyte cleaning and electrolyte processing for the separation of metal hydroxides.
EnviroFALK ultrafiltration units offer tangible benefits for electrolyte cleaning
- Competitive and efficient ECM process thanks to consistently high electrolyte quality
- High degree of utilisation of the ECM machine
- Significantly reduced effort required to clean the chamber filter press
- Simple and cost-effective disposal of the metal hydroxide filter cakes
- Available in three sizes: 50 l/min. (3,000 l/h), 100 l/min. (6,000 l/h) and 150 l/min. (9,000 l/h).
- Customised units available on request